Report It!

From time to time you may notice issues around the parish that need fixing. Here you can find some of the online pages that will help you make reports. Different authorities have responsibility for different defects. If you are in doubt, please contact the clerk for advice - she will be happy to point you in the right direction and can sometimes make an additional report to help.

Potholes, drains, street lights, dangerous trees, overgrown vegetation, pavement hazards, manhole covers, obstructions, defective road signs etc can be all be reported to Devon County Council here.

West Devon Borough Council can take reports about dog fouling, fly tipping, abandoned vehicles, issues with recyling banks, lost or stray dogs and more at this webpage .

Missed bin collections can be reported here

Noise nuisance can be reported here.

Dartmoor National Park - the emergency officer for Dartmoor National Park is Rob Steemson on 07711 856206 . If you come across any injured livestock, please call the livestock officer as soon as possible on 07873 587561. Dog attacks can be reported to 111, or the Livestock Officer.

Drainage Responsibilies.pdf